Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

If you have any questions about our Erasmus+ Courses in Spain at European Erasmus School Casa Al-Andalus you can check the following answers to frequently asked questions in case they help you. If you do not find the answers to your questions, please contact us using the form below.

FAQs about Erasmus+ Courses in Spain

There are currently 15 different courses about languages, education, History, Literature, and Arts. But we are always working and open to new ideas or possibilities. Have you got a special idea, we listen to you.

We will be with you from Monday to Friday, starting in the morning or afternoon depending on the period of the year and the course that you have chosen.

Our courses are programmed to complete 20 hours a week. We have every day 4 lessons of 55 minutes. It includes a field trip to the city of Vélez-Málaga. There are short breaks of 2 or 3 minutes after every lesson, and a big break of 20 minutes long after two hours of class. Some course timetables might alter slightly when a trip is scheduled.

It depends on the course and the moment of the year. All our teachers are experienced professional teachers and are perfectly qualified to impart the course.

In European Erasmus School Casa Al-Andalus we follow a personalized education philosophy, so we are ready to give classes with a minimum of 2 students and a maximum of 15 students per class.

Our courses are programmed for periods of one week, but you can combine different courses and stay longer if there is a group with enough students. All the combinations are possible.

You will receive your school material: notebook, pencil, pen, a folder.

Yes, of course. We have a free Wi-Fi network in Casa Al-Andalus.

Yes, of course. As long as you have attended all of your classes and actively taken part in class, you will receive a certificate.

Casa Al-Andalus is an educational association. Our tuition fees do not include accommodation. We are focused only on academic matters, but you can find interesting links on our web about accommodation in Vélez-Málaga.

If you are a European Union citizen you don’t need a Visa. If you come from a non-EU-country you should ask for information about how to get your Schengen Visa at the next link:

Spain is a very safe country. If you are an EU citizen you can use your European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) and will be treated for free or at a reduced cost by all state-run health centers. Contact your local Health Insurance Services for more information on issuing an EHIC.

If you have a group of participants in your school, educational centre or organisation to come to Spain, just choose the one you like and fill in the booking request form at the end of the form. We will contact you as soon as possible to let you know what steps to take and organise all the details.

Didn't find the answer?